Part 2 Assistants, Project Architects and BD.
WMOR is a growing practice specialising in high-end residential architecture, boutique restaurants and leisure projects in central London. We have reached an exciting point in time, with a great variety of jobs; from high end developments and modern private residential extensions and interiors to designing assault courses for Bear Grylls.
Working in a small practice can be a very rewarding and enriching experience because of the opportunity for responsibility and creative control which may not exist in a larger firm. WMOR is a young studio which allows the possibility for fast career progression as well as the benefits of being in a sociable, close knit team. Team members work on a variety of projects across different sectors which gives a good breadth of experience in all work stages.
In addition to architectural work, we also design and make furniture and lighting, are creating off grid studio pods as a separate business arm and we all devote time each week to creative business development. It is important to us that we build a strong team of people who are looking to work within in a supportive company for an extended period of time. A percentage profit share is offered for projects brought into the office and we offer perks such as bacon sarny Friday, office outings each month and the day off for your birthday.
We are looking for applicants who possess the following skills:
- Confidence in working independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to take on responsibility and develop new skills
- Excellent design understanding and creativity
- Excellent client and consultant handling skills
- Proficient in Vectorworks
- Experience with detailing and specifications for high-end residential projects
- Strong understanding of construction processes, tender and construction packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Full experience with UK Building Regulations
- Contract administration and site experience preferred
- Project Running experience preferred
In addition to architectural staff, we are also interested in hearing from those experienced in Business Development who would like to bring projects into the WMOR office.
We welcome CVs from talented and ambitious individuals who feel that they would be an asset to the WMOR team. Please send CVs and portfolios below 10MB which demonstrate experience at a range of work stages and skills to email@example.com.
Salary is competitive and the candidate will be eligible for both a company and individual bonus.